[secdir] SecDir Review ofdraft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Thu, 13 January 2011 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:subject:mime-version :user-agent:from:date:message-id:received:received: x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1294919555; bh=7mle47ZpEcFMu6nw+Uy2RER4 IpqNRstjuYoji1U6M7M=; b=iEFgHYBHDd8cK/JmEVO2Jktq2FdYyQa7a3SNS42H eyRn7i0+DYziqnM9iS6R8DjIlESQGSFTO2aTfHTb4bpVY7XCuj3X9A68PNC3Li0Y OPv0KGtKS3/U9Mqk/Lz8ivZm5Q6UdEz1xONOVs5MfpdQW15ciMh4BNS3E05tN9kM 4lWmC+uupG292UADAoE00W1L7XR5OtvMWOw2WCd/EkTtHCehKdqxiVzaWbpGpk1Y mzGr0lZwlXdr/RUaum19Y+Ui0p2PCSlwzdFqKnTmNVsrlSL6swT4mK2kgJonHfEx lXWHIDloL+9zFEs6kmHKGza2DlPf1uyZaZYAqft2A7xUYg==