Re: [secdir] (Early) Secdir review of draft-ietf-netconf-keystore

Sandra Murphy <sandy@tislabs.com> Thu, 13 August 2020 14:44 UTC

From: Sandra Murphy <sandy@tislabs.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 10:44:27 -0400
Cc: Sandra Murphy <sandy@tislabs.com>, Magnus Nyström <magnusn@gmail.com>, "netconf-chairs@ietf.org" <netconf-chairs@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-netconf-keystore@ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org
References: <CADajj4ZQnWkjKdWpBgsB0oyX8_Kzj6HOL-Vkm=TrByBQMEJfPw@mail.gmail.com> <CADajj4bCTF5EeF6DZkCHpP0_GTnUYQtqa0OE3qf3Z5_AmKWfyA@mail.gmail.com> <CADajj4YxgdNXkWX7dLP0nBDWXLSKFa8M_KWWCPCgfCibYtWkAw@mail.gmail.com> <CADajj4Yw13QWbSqF_hd+P_fcNA4_YvdwqF=OgJ4pdS_1vrWphA@mail.gmail.com> <CADajj4Zw+Js8neUujMbekReVdMMFcz46NDwdHsMdWXob6Upc_w@mail.gmail.com> <01000173db1fc8cc-e5530e7a-c300-4f8f-8068-0fbe7fd51926-000000@email.amazonses.com>