Re: [secdir] [Ace] secdir review of draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-14

Russ Mundy <mundy@tislabs.com> Tue, 09 March 2021 15:36 UTC

From: Russ Mundy <mundy@tislabs.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 10:36:01 -0500
Cc: Russ Mundy <mundy@tislabs.com>, Göran Selander <goran.selander@ericsson.com>, Francesca Palombini <francesca.palombini@ericsson.com>, Stefanie Gerdes <gerdes@tzi.de>, Olaf Bergmann <bergmann@tzi.org>, "draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz@ietf.org>, Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden@gmail.com>, Ace Wg <ace@ietf.org>, secdir@ietf.org
References: <871rdqihww.fsf@wangari> <FD569111-85F8-40A2-8C97-764977309B87@ericsson.com> <CADZyTk=HB26o=mUpUdbYEhfhrGZar+oe28c5PZ2_j-vKYVA6xg@mail.gmail.com> <c6d42d18-f1f3-ec00-fff9-3540fa222d23@tzi.de> <9911269D-AA7F-458C-AA1A-2D59A79C5A00@ericsson.com> <CADZyTkn=3GigtTiihQX0ORYyO0dV0qCfVMtTn37vbsqJuQUJxw@mail.gmail.com> <026242c2-2c6a-485b-cb51-34b2b2d70975@tzi.de> <DM6PR15MB23796DF01885DC7F86C15583E3879@DM6PR15MB2379.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <6b5368a6-b8ba-81eb-0c10-6a052fcbad67@tzi.de> <DM6PR15MB23798EE51BDED9BB7D0438E3E3869@DM6PR15MB2379.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <2C5A1AA5-6124-407B-A342-AA367CB6D536@tislabs.com> <DM6PR15MB23799382A92C9B2074B1BF42E3859@DM6PR15MB2379.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <F6B1D3C5-DE79-42B4-8CEA-620C86EABF4B@ericsson.com> <CADZyTk=y7Zf3Atvt7d5c17KEbnc5CESoOyBsa0TgpMchX4FcPQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTk=gc8ybr5+wQhN0P_Vyz2P+g6TtwWcAGYGbofeMeq0cjQ@mail.gmail.com> <87v9a94m60.fsf@wangari> <CADZyTkkf3qj=ZXvH1QYe1Kg=wUxMug2y6e=9-b31mkUAeC4Qrw@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTknPLSvfixtM1JTXnKia6ooSwWssV-zAhWi-fPoBrwMBdA@mail.gmail.com> <1932F1CD-7296-4266-B234-1FD30A019522@ericsson.com> <CADZyTknSmX8tqhce7bfUvtm7S11GPru5Swuxx7fLkUTr-yaPqg@mail.gmail.com> <0C8BC190-95F3-4A88-B683-09E22EBD54AB@ericsson.com> <CADZyTkmyRpQWYsM+-XeOmKf=dUvjP1Oe2WdEN69hVbhi_-rLuQ@mail.gmail.com> <CDE70DE7-EFBF-44C6-A350-DE02B5587635@ericsson.com> <CADZyTkm2kcV0DV3NZ42cUWDMN_6Y+teA9MdEnRw9S4P0qSL1nQ@mail.gmail.com>