Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Thu, 28 April 2016 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc; bh=x/LtDXysYoeWUO5fVQv+XfBg8KN4CVfHiI0vt3XhfSY=; b=PXeeVoG14uUXxpyd5kuAZC7twwyJ2yXnY4iPAO9S4slkI0Tko9MOm+2O+nQK9lgzuY 6C9nSLm5mnpemdDadD3la8IvEBpoccWH/WwnjMmJ/0HBIYTVrTY6DST9x/JzOgRLhdiG x/nLp8SIeS2pTNJK3R0qDUYvoeoMfZCOXwfQq4P5uxhWPJCo6SL1H1RFOuCHvVx9jaam 9MktknHBBWrcgXc2N476IPJfLDIGXMLqmlUytuv/A3jtpqQD21oYNQsg4CuDslhe8oUh fqy3SMO5QJlmDVWrVH7wQqs/HVj/kYFM8UuUy7uE5VQPE4I501n1lgyQNzvj8xqI602I Bl4A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=x/LtDXysYoeWUO5fVQv+XfBg8KN4CVfHiI0vt3XhfSY=; b=ArMpVLHZ8kx3vTl/NWeKQy8tDmuaiDUpzW55Av7DJSm0cX1s+Y3w+j0flYQfIFxxMx S7AqrO4t94cHKv/wBCg4x4hZYpKg7GYyR1S+mhKFdLVGj6QfAtlduNNlxd817WgvDsl1 PA67Od5CriX6l/6ZUrIQelsUH0JNWu/jopI7Su2F5lufk1G7VhHD4SDecsmGAWKMXLGO XLig34VYZyphmPpa3EEJPnQ+O6q8VxtNgQBsmVQDwmKNla3MkvWKeekwK+Tl8s7sMXrz fZtg/PzmAPdeGTHn/we/Qy8Jicmy4vQrOuK4MvF9Xlfke1PL7YsZcbm8pHvxDD3owiLu D/Ng==