Re: [secdir] Review of draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05

Yoav Nir <ynir.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 08 February 2017 18:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=OrUedj1qObAJC3HT2CAUKHthOOrhyJlWXWL7EpTCFVc=; b=KJasgwqvdrTCUd/jyLNl02dmKkF2Rr7rqwdEaLkFbUEX9LtEJkqyKLuPFnVQRRzOpO fM2xfhh8FTeXXLODFI5glG2Xakx7A4MgSnCObmX0zFTUuBLzdmNH/vP837ftmah8RF2i jWeme0vsKkeh6Cg6Onxi7H+hRYBHpY6/H29iqZoRFI66/42B5cmM3ELhAItLe3Uu9jHT +N206eYYsx7leqs/4Gey9dSAuErae0M51DoAhrZ3DQ5pZyr1QNrSx46YRLFysdovypYk AfaF3RqnXRlgwkLSgzx7zpWylI2ZM/AyvboAdIFe5u0hm/xkC5kIluKOWaYyV1Z3eL9o /uLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=OrUedj1qObAJC3HT2CAUKHthOOrhyJlWXWL7EpTCFVc=; b=K17nB3iNJXv+Odf1lJ1Ryg0PYwV3qMaTk8cp3qiR9imHSVnQy0orWDs12nrM0HRS4o MoteVZDx2ptmzEjsSjExUuF0UAwSy2DCmCmiUGbrArpYfTBJplkiffSTGeoHDTPR7vOo w5u3xiFympoWMYUqokRQkAcsHpUNxJSkviScu1n/hvM9aos9sbJ/FdG3APqgytFSSNP2 W6AXNIRnVCDeY5/DWq6k6pkt6crMl+0Lf9GCnzzOb2nyFZvhoj9XJZu4iYU8oelspr8q LzHCGtexQouYbu/syksL8z61s91CClo9vCZMKD6hBWqb+m3WEI3nA6VLy/Uwa0oOAEF9 eV/A==