Re: [secdir] SecDir Review for draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 18 August 2015 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=uEzMmxLWQNTJ1NnXfd7KgkSdE68vRWnD2FTXfSFm5rc=; b=oEiHNQlkp5uJsDYsb74aHkv7QZ7xfoOQr7gpfrj8nGKBVmCHuc/b3rsXX7i5VloLD5 J9odC+iqyM905rwYIbBFLkwZTK/zY08NvlCZf3/nbzKeyfZPMf/UM+G3BZt0GXx6Ohj3 QLsY/1yNlxwvi88mH73khqiX4yne1wM5fuKkTY42ayeofcICFEkLtaQn027oGK5cnNFx rJ5cXUSpcISgfriqJJWQ+lqyZ+OgZfplDZ3Mwhtw5h/8ZArq82C7nGg2M+c/juhlap2E Pv+DHoq1TJDCkrjx8YAK6ONUS8qICF0YmdYnGTI+NKjf/P+rtbz+Z6g6DJFYgSqiB4G7 SkyQ==