Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-20

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 22 February 2016 15:15 UTC

To: David Mandelberg <david@mandelberg.org>, iesg@ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org, draft-ietf-siprec-metadata.all@tools.ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:15:15 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1456154117; bh=2h5tFB/JnlYLgy7SSaz9xibrPgIWfmHrEb86DybQCuc=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=sANAVRBwDqJXPL2HrsiUwLWNJiJwKwCIy/Bx5Mw/c2sJCABvu/r/s+8PY2UJV2pKR k3VRvosdt6uqF1QYcB0AoVaouXDRclqimLHJNxx6DMO1paGFam6krnZUUlXHbZo0TW lgnCezs2XZ9BtubO82qsamFUiYc9OkbsWQsgf+MGgWfl851ordZhnboi8qdHg6cmFh PMxnC1M2tqcNKlV1Sz3O2jAcN1Df+Ollpq/RtnTfRzYfST9RNoM0vb2uZzYxK1EmZc vvvGd+biNIJAi15erEnxLlTSAzw2IPq0F38XJ0ClUZhOM6Q9q4VirCf4uNO6J6Drhc J+8dAl+jCs9aA==