Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-08

David Mandelberg <david@mandelberg.org> Tue, 08 September 2015 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1441749664; bh=GV96YdB47kC3I2jgW3BRIL27nNTRbFv1HBBGxD9A56g=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From:Subject; b=GaXuGzoujC7pc/pEa3e4OClHtPCm2nFA9HvWCaaMnngD9VgeukhOn5vA6x9InTojBEI1UCnlo5YiPpKct9691P7whYnjmOCXGM+hVwreD+dT9F8Tj/YYBYML3OCq1qk4XOPQQux/KVj/0BiPYUJy5D54N+77Cx2HIrAolta/rSmqhrG512XdlkSxRSYGc7g0WUCEAKa50ltLAKwgvm/eAJxzJCwpEc69vSnvewwoiXa5SefmN5IkMI69H/5KzWhxncQQ2MRIeMcnrhAdAo+pUS5EMy3EBAD97haUJjqYIrdLtkIHYWsSouyYLNKOAbiVjawP/s1A9jLDYNsg4Brlig==
X-YMail-OSG: KRlcfQ0VM1mADaPypu2T5xkOqmaNdFnh7FohrAz7SMgdTld saYkQE..rdd.25aMOYfS6L8bl0wuNz677tc81mSHA6pnEtpBqtgC.aH2OQSt fiWGhVXaS3elOG8abWNoWUqNzOg3jAfsa39As6ZS9Ioa6IolPcv4HGKL5bPO jASi8dk9rOzz_yiZKaVk9Pd.4NsP3Iy408VUBoMK3HL_3180a8G7jlUdCDxI ZqVO5zC.lbcsIFg3KQhKOkylfJoyfrC_xdy5Ila8TF6m2GNyeFo_vFEGK2og 8_JxrBHUbd3OWXJj3yi7LVwsu.24Drh7Vqgg671AbttEvoB9U5K8dJI4terM O5wSOYob9Zq0opLlDkorkWHOqByutQFY4iWPhEn_gTtAAIqvd830yVJ9fym0 Kk8crgliMDnhC.NoltNuAaiADfIoUXJU1LkcJ58GeqfqTHZ3Lr5QDZ7Jsz.O jmeJMFQCW0n.P.z0YfJGnAC2JG6dwAimZt4giHg.rA1gLri0ISX_b9LdoZ5k 6Soy1IhwCRUyOufJLB88ik9w2kCzub.G5nZ2.kA--