Re: [secdir] Security review of draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 27 August 2015 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ALDAET+XWWQ3JqbNJMyr9XK8m66JK5yEmpSI4/ZHfPw=; b=FdBkn6lDon4/yoXwCL6NIHw0bnzz43io4M6GbKQK6A7htFriGH4QH6WGy1L18E/Yx3 jHDyyaixpJa9oaOPE+4QsWGQFSSuDJh9oPEAbZvYUwlVNLgGgRmKPoVljVwvX8iBZKph ytmjZigNfHiYBKYZLchE5fl5jtCQDXE5+7N2FiyiH+7XC16ZK+2imWlcamYaEb40R9km 5GDh/OwHvNG2tWF5W6YnNOYoeZUo97vqLISYa91Uz2RBVf2/Y0vYv80BDbInmHeJ2jN2 nxn7+B7/OPFYtnmfNdhBxDy/kdAW86QO6MovXS+EF7B5OG8U1Ei72cOFrtG3nH/+CfOD HGTA==