Re: [secdir] [v6ops] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas-12

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 08 January 2019 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1546972717; x=1547577517; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=NWHTAjpB3qgF9RIdvIm5gVBi9kigqLV1nQcvxISA548=; b=icgLx3vD/73Ik WT7CVo/UcuZ9ZZns2kOxZOqfqJ5NvwGfSfNi6X/x5j/bCmYYR/+KGWCk56wNU99i deV5XjFB4/9ZDJd0Y3ZufA7O/91l9f8DIAy3FB03jKGdqgdjlV0mMAhm+Cfrakcn JLalSVriJ1TkIMzpDKPdEDJdkAXXYY=