Re: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-11

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Fri, 20 July 2012 18:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=eZmCFwUBiLn9GsLzUYzSwUJF6VMtubSyJsFrBOFd8kc=; b=oTWxalV+CpIg7rWGYTf1BNg8d0yj5k3y/CqBfbEOwXdhpeIEOekQG/h0WU75fknlGx x67pjNXpeMvl1eJtHRmq/zrstw1Gg1KWNZUItWElf0MDkEIR67Wyp5f5Bdh+9FDXRJJC lV/LgfM2wd2H6ATvwpovVKxKyfPjfOq802c2ONQM1Ls+JTxvkSPvFQoph4fadfGlK0pl 1UalQZQocFmFb/AV0BNkp6UQ77cCsTEJqLVSVfYSpprS/mjQArpv+c55116KO+CdGZJq DsJ66RPwIQuZBCaojbC+S0EXUIaUip1fuda+68i9iTgeFm1GLvZmV5FQjjIJxirqaDC2 hl+w==