Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-03

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 21 November 2009 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RZdapHHnpdM72p0xl86AIh/lv6oU/hImMj3k2iQmfCU=; b=AE+sckYc9xEohlG4LCy/3qJ9iaPZECNxSnpceT20AJOlOc91lizRvCBWwQbAdhovRJ e2j/iMWKU1It2/T0qnNiSvlGyMeUTOk5gRoK+sl7UhixLDljK7dJQBeBDgz6vtbP6itv SaAhSuMWe+UurFi9T+ldOEU+kilRgcJ/XNwig=