Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Mon, 13 April 2015 18:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ukgZXIaD0VoEDw75KUtXPJaExtentWggr7nHHaaKYOM=; b=Ip2zyvjLRkHqGP+cdKTEw1Oml0bbDHRenDAKYS7+n6kAcXYnvPHDm+WyvSQYTPoXl6 Japt8Qte/0bqKjt895NGXus5nG5mKxRAF55jTjbhpVP0piIvzMmHJn3+OeOi55Fd3+xr abpfVqZaMknQqlXYrQ7iRmNTLysZJ2Rk2Za5UnsOOVJ0APHtB+so9uY1Ftz8CPQuRIqg Wk2BexgLb1dKJKEuW3VjwzbP0dOq5kOjXzCFbiZPbHLKqudldZ2OVXBCqEKFvHEK/SCb LIq2WnQYGL0ksz8OWwndB8t6+2UIvz28LdE7Jhif5U3uFUgYg2F07isq5RwwguFRCzpM Mzmw==