Re: [secdir] SECDIR Review of draft-ietf-repute-model-08

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 08 September 2013 00:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=qHLCtXbR2AJgtTE8XQniahp/gvJXv/UCVPvoxdE+S6U=; b=Bf9a4DUag/xrJCIpdBZPLVOdzV6L5ENmVVAT6yQVYkxbxgyTLsasXC7WNdGroMQHs6 s4lvhjr0K8l54ImlzW4/lGvb+FvTk0Hn0xtijB6PyRP+I7ngChWmHGM4K76ezMUvubwO UwVzlUIHrCwX9aG+dwp/hqCGuxRN3WHIFErmCk9XhZcEK44xhExsOAP4pNNFcMZhw3l+ QmgAfBumzoVJP7HZR8hiHzCwaNLl741r14q9pd2ooWByNIIaOKBnL4DpufX6jMcjS06H liqtgdgRPylcsHZgOzi+zP07+0YIvCC1IqIXQqAnmJogLSeHI58WsW6HeygnmJvBBCKx m0Tg==