Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10

Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inrialpes.fr> Thu, 10 February 2011 20:00 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:25:53 +0100
From: Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inrialpes.fr>
To: IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-fecframe-framework.all@tools.ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10

All,

<SecDir hat on>

The goal of this email is to clarify the situation WRT my SecDir
review of this document, back in September.

All my comments have been addressed in the new version -12.
A very constructive discussion took place on the FECFRAME mailing
list in Nov-Dec. Additional considerations, not listed in my review,
have been raised during the discussion and included in version -12.

<SecDir hat off>
<co-author hat on>

If you go through the -12 version, you'll see I'm now a co-author
of this I-D (I'm an active contributor to this WG which explains why
this is so). Some of you may consider there's now a conflict of
interest...

<co-author hat off>

Cheers,

    Vincent