[secdir] draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-14

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 26 April 2013 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=qi+INK0B8Dqg4bCusedTxQ0g7jYzw6xId35rZ1TuZnk=; b=Nq4owlvKWSRVbK84iExMU8yq7ZBdOT4w0zi8RhHseNGSpT3C1rMNvTsNK9krIFNrmJ BWPmLjoYsxEgGFN3o/zP0MwD6H5vPJOt3SGs5NT2vbhnQ5Fwp8IFfDKDAve8CtGbacXq OrBhD8Qe3yvrpY03/WJs1cvGlFU4mZwA4Iou5bpjF0byuGr5wOiEcfenRPnI32ND6KBn uVWTF4IsI8MV0O9SRDNyAXaEQfxSXEEy8NMgqpc2d7dQH2R7ghdaEVnWt+qz2mtntce8 C6GgbyzcaKCQn/Vjp9NiGqPZQckK5N3mWiAvxuiuTsk790N4xVQf6mDQvc7GH+/9siaI 1CUQ==