[secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 20 April 2010 09:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:subject:mime-version :user-agent:from:date:message-id:received:received: x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1271755118; bh=YNow6914nNIh13NJQMkM8SWC 44WplpGbVYlr0Pk0N1M=; b=CFFqsf/rWNyI/re8Xd4sUAgHjYGX0dDd16vKThxK yqjtcbCaCTGF+2G7uvGjr7hhRs67hd3Q+XsylOmOxubHPxNvtPh0Iy/gxemykX55 +iYFPrDWqRf/QpRR75uP/b3Fi7+vMSNcmO+Op6uEit6D1ihSSfsz3d85bGPSPs38 PR/qPDlLlh1uWDuqnBO7ethcUvrUS+4KE1fDa2KzcowVI0U+eeeGQVszaByNqZc6 neVMilgRZ/NHuU6qSrzGM/wIkiRIGQXYUvFAXu5UQMXr5jOVwjnrq8xiuv/Xvfol lqNGBpnal8hX12Qvk5CrcMLe/aTO0XipygJeCFq3t+Sxbg==