Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic-06

Mirja Kühlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Tue, 26 September 2017 18:46 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=MjHBUPQGjD7n3yZ92wnkae51tWryUGHMhlxuGCkCEYKQ6iJIT5Qzcnr1hgj5Jy0M1kmCNObLjsvtGL9+9h0dqMIfyVGJoRdichuwXYwPPnbC+WDKoTx99KTPzIVhoU7b+5yzK24T8HpIFVUslNWdMoOlf25o/Dtndp2k9n4AM84=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;