Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-15

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 01 July 2014 11:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4965; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1404213966; x=1405423566; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JCJEVDv6L8iLBaY74CQr6Mc3QPiqdlCpTzupwtPZoZA=; b=Yz3BWeuVkrKcqVKw/MCjRLWRxa/r7J/FSqs4EZ7ex+ydiW1RmtKXgX9/ HG4KfsGNMqrDsG22czUXMGleS4shQuUgW+U7oaqJPZsCIqZKPSSNXOahH itAoj09NjrYKKnXBpkZS9jkksBASMVJY8NO397CyvMu1mrYBFqiu2hU6w c=;