Re: [secdir] Security review of draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-09

Ben Laurie <benl@google.com> Fri, 11 January 2013 10:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PzisIdnmyfKCd0xSPFSM8/C8RaB1ljnvtrgdAr0CgEY=; b=lAW4Px7hIL26skOkHg9DHzhGH1bUR5IHK6IGr0yqA1I2+fHHL7T36OhvtLv8CM2NoT aLJs7r/MSEX0E1/hyae1d39wGKLq3LDe5zgOTmoRZ1iu9LEDMsswkKqSGMfx0XlFakQW qE9m4XHAN1RwLR0p+ftVEp96K4A3kig7f+AQXyHVkH5I9pbYa5QBz/nZnUVYTx/20cCj fM3u6s+rDwDuIEvHGa3Ija71w0VD4yv81rWfZWzyPnT9CpQGSCuhf+R/XhnBy3UcYNiU OEyQSkrYf74MlyMqolkJP4eNVSZ2SHorYwj5//vSRA0b30v1QAbZNJM6D0CiGVpYuJJ9 6PQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=PzisIdnmyfKCd0xSPFSM8/C8RaB1ljnvtrgdAr0CgEY=; b=JAxbGB7Xz/BKmZzngb6hOS9+qX8NVbF4wdvPFAzX3bSfPxL0Wik7nStnbChY6RanXT jNrKWCnqFeYiKpZ6jfzh8IVEv2KaQ48mA/C+ucSyX9317T+GuJPvijzbUixrCLR53JWi wGIX4e4zpufeJvnQX/whFj543a82YEqdnlZ1TtY/8KVNeg4swSN2qDt+yFOMAfBsqtKd 1EoWcgJRX98EBDTgNvYtObjvA6Q7EygJ/V/Sggs0/KB3Hh6Zy+BDZxDF3Fve7/lgICcn GOUUmtOsg1S7K79zvSnacYCEOEap/YGUn3kQhnxrjzKC7mat4HiCD0HRSA63Ejl1i+Nk 5BLQ==