Re: [secdir] [Sipping] draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 16 February 2009 22:47 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Eric Rescorla' <ekr@networkresonance.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:47:57 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6387; t=1234824478; x=1235688478; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Sipping]=20draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key |Sender:=20; bh=V9Xxe9sZ4SoKPmIAH93btvkWFwv1rACDXzR4AQJdKow=; b=czhsed5Lzbm9t9hsCHhkekVXQpAvHv4l0iSOqvwys3ZaQ3ZaQDnIgPeHcR PhVBhoLm83eGfRdKJwnx194K8KKWfUuumigsOmIWF0t/aWLYvXCbY7pyVZdW SbJcciz7/q;