Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10.txt

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 01 July 2014 11:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12714; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1404213275; x=1405422875; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=hSOB9kb6Js931Ujogno4BUThjp+nqZD7EhZNuF96O74=; b=Uu+GJU5Lk9vaCAoMAsn9brMQj0ZXLlWHn1RcMOITXwcACFpy75u1KdY9 g8JxmCLQUE3ggnac/iUQq/xgRjMSMwUza8kh2xb+pGj9+qpWncS4GRbX9 oG6ciUowpUaURXPpBYbWbb7ZbDci+6gSI9pNIOjvg8iKGRy1LsOFogy/e w=;