Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-02

Gregory Lebovitz <gregory.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 24 March 2010 08:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0JOQBjRM6WMPD3rGvAdG9rpsbaE0017fHQq0eciWK68=; b=kL4AlW/xAlr3RQxFLBTZpqh/TCLu/pe5QYiD8y2kNtAm49LSF8/BW7PBeuzZRL6CUJ kyeSSZXl7WqvQ9ISHjiFxsLgJfCRuDp+bQHQ05bBQK/xxxNR01YAds55/riFC5TdGFet AJatpsJ8Uv49fbrxzOBzYBfekUcHQmzgUyF1Y=