Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-16

Magnus Nyström <magnusn@gmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2013 00:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+6zbAy4HFoYuC1QvZ+UEzAuOnjyY1/Z5CoX+5jIbeSI=; b=OJU+HVRuyBdFz9aIUYMJHFYIHezOiA7j8Mx7hDo0FwPRGOH1MDo4IBV3fKWrX+q/5K shrPqCO9RqJEW4VqcqOcP53Vu4dEGVVgmFq00875FM/cSqonYzYJby8DJ1AnWFECBU3p s+m9FAnZVyIUMubjYjMIn6w2I7zeq6CnIuktx93hShu5pfZDC4TGZb1kUlGEWsLC5Ymo JtcCCpwTBUJzqaQKi4dagscuu+l7hrtiz471C3P77uq0aTPmMEOm+5qk524dRgfm9hMw F3LoVQ/YNuieWgzoKG/Hknq/d35rKdjYUrPm/KYsFUX+uYwov188XRFWBtgqa5uifQy3 ociQ==