Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-03

Roque Gagliano <roque.lacnic@gmail.com> Sun, 16 May 2010 17:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9URZcsQUCj1bJm2MUeaR9VYD0HR9/Y9CRLdOKRAbgSE=; b=cF2XftDdW/psB9PGHhZRN40LrDmQyYWXPKa+ZLk9pPEaRiptXFc9UJUDfZ1m3orIIu F//Yz07LMnhEH0t6ijBPVMIF8hY/fRulcv99rYRkk+K6Lvu7inVgTHGy5v6Kgjbkp2xf fQipPenP8bloEtANl+QtBFZTyfi6BRMiXQCdc=