Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-11

Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org> Sun, 08 June 2014 12:53 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=gondrom.org; b=sXk67JIrTDaAGzsK3uVJgJH/5VdJjlcvdrGagrwYB5zWka80jDNQ/Jeu6ZjjGan9bMfd04ioIhR9qkB+zPGg8RSKLQnKZavpuP3LXXQe0vaiOPSopvWslbfKwy8g+OmL+E1ZnrJama/N5l1zkGRimHfAMcwiKYRutFOD1csfg50=; h=X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;