[secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-isis-genapp

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Mon, 09 August 2010 21:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=iE2rIeJt6l+OzJLW4nxTDPDFvaWMmujYZNowIbuRUJQ=; b=RUX1xMMhsmQnH91HFpZR0ltxudXTYQ4JLdeUi/fSQOOQ7kZXrR49+scjy/kPpZcBmT jHK2l6kDPDh5vtWNPZsAwFPhGgLskOMmB2/l8f8GGIkPJ58YDHQQlwypmaeBcL0AmO2k opey2/75QyjAK70n2IRNy3sKxaDTWt1ZZ8lzY=