Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt

Arifumi Matsumoto <arifumi@nttv6.net> Tue, 28 May 2013 06:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=vEd8DMgsTJRP7HOdjv+Z4AG6Wpp+uCco+kpgO608wXU=; b=d/79EgBJ0nkxO0NkVc+ORouKYy7iq99wGN5ebFD2roGP/cDiNh3EKS+1iHmixDARoj bDTIt0QfmhLLU/9+oYOPaZOO358bV9Haf/7Z56/0dSJJihWixgGp6h+zTLhsKh5SM+FN 9Zj4x4CSBYxHgNM60eOLn5H/WSk03lZGDqHBH+ivirjhg1TzCSILbd1mvkuzlgFbcD7W Dv2lccbU1t4JeRNK0xMCMXLscjpD3BaKWflj1QNaX//zRGq7CBoHXqVvFmf2Ru4wcogF BRyjdq4KyiYycCTW9jBfYItLTTDJxJISS+FZuxrjH8wbsrnnTCwPa2QYHcc8rlUK5uBu rmSg==