Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-15

David Mandelberg <david@mandelberg.org> Mon, 26 September 2016 00:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1474850940; bh=O1yhBOVefen4+xrnevMGGBgY2aKc1SeAjiu0ITuCmmw=; h=Subject:To:References:Cc:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=F2MU4U80NWX2T7hNZ6qIz/kb1vphO1wUVq6R1HL2ou6YNjRhZxAU3B8IczsEr0NDJwJcfqvGB5xPmcA6wcARrAKg53iQTdDMFxxuSoFnP1Y1Q1jYdrt8hBOHLmwRnqoJBi55oGajJc8eFXUCXy7av/vFp0vR3NS2dgHuzdJZlhHJT4pC3TLb+rx9vtvimKVMmwZoe7/JMaeWBClN8sY98hvKg5teDZOY1XJUZuUUXShzR7hiSwwQnAoaTKN7YBFv913QM3mC1hhQ12auWD8OzXjzNIcNhujA41j/cy0zHkKbhki1hd57HnmY6VMfJxPluiAS+xg+vD3sdoLV2wTaxg==
X-YMail-OSG: U2Z162AVM1kRoWkesWE9dGOH3Evx_8IfHBMBCNcRNXvLbdI ZFK0_uKu2PYSOTI6x01xJq0QYyEni1wpjQ4Q3SRf8kc0bp5wYkDjeZke6HzN ndwQg8kJ3XnjGPDjE0yInpVfDx6ItqABt2WIVk9kPoEZN1IWU9JJkcqoh2C. uFKaTKlACYhtWYQ5rM48FmV29q74tbDB7WW_ox1qIXJepNBDSOHDaDE510jD G5SqXQq8UPjHofItjFXdNquv4V9k3GQS7gwY.4GEGqJJiJ70EgAKQaN2hhvV kFrXX.wzokz83F76K7F54mWFjxIJWfAZSeL7IjO2KLSZkVJg91WDGnz.epcL iETTucaw9IXUwPha7IkOE8uDMOJTh.JezVnixdyZjk5yYnibQHOhvjL7hcJp MKYmkdzj.AC_93inS5.ponXsRwoImIn7bURwlTgL60dIX3uc4oN0Zyrs7i3w NlVTizWTRiEW4AugKzMZdCQgadZjKuvTty.6e6wUiJ2ZtAKScued8DEsdt3e 7_6anwC2CRaW_tCdZrbgAGiJIIJfN4Q20BJOvt3UZGefRzEthKkn3zLSlH52 zFArCmbmBZJE-