Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-05

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 29 June 2017 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=M/L0OrHL//SLvjhPVBQjVWHH7kZikwebuV5dCGhoeE4=; b=eg2OcwRuqg0lINjPDTiexW/U1u745ZazELmmzRQv4FYVxMmW0fufylK8P/yAbgOrPr x7gbqfeoV1WFlN6jfM11lVax+MaWYpkcIT6+qtIiYeDr2hJS2uuiUDd554ZZ4Guqwfka seK4TaIsb/m07saOacopYhxoHoCrUSLUkQvIWh0cAtqDjJhPVndCIhNabUPBQzuBYnDu A98u9Bi8P8kuOtV2/YB/djBLgdWQzfInBHzcvOz+QGQUB2MD/dzHVzM0ooZcvuvtGoa3 3xLt4nFMwQMBLxNsWtOjYlCB1ojGvKpSDxB4Ygg9v/mZmoxW/mv+BlZj/6EIJV11UyJj tKDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=M/L0OrHL//SLvjhPVBQjVWHH7kZikwebuV5dCGhoeE4=; b=CD5+JMkdO9HlEjvM4VBqVKNyKx7EDOejkLED0Q8YY0GB2fmwrJAqYyDeLzPmoOySI4 bBKSH1JX00zZRUQJWIENsn/01x6Yn1lLCQJz8Lm1FU3kkR9ZQlnT0JQkdsgwHfCiJOD5 PloNbXQCax6gjuQt5ONGqJOTuOT6GzAlwSdCDG50xaLE37xKV16CElZOFW+o7Qnr2FK4 yNOMx80TDS+OR8j+DFDV1EQRfl0dY4phjiINWliyz9+ybUgE1gyiEGUEXYhoij41WMFA K5JiXSy3DFFj2PsYPI6k63mYaWlnFx5pf6R+qjAy3vADrBBUXkt76QSJMKMMsGU3Kiud DoOg==