[secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Tue, 18 March 2014 04:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=iTnPGD51TnsxEVIKIBA7WdYzVtnbDSdtCZkXiKH0MF4=; b=CtwVJ+JM6Sb/hzpwTMddKEbNXWWFv4kcgraXa1b6jcoyTsXBuXxGd3fqeC0MviucND XmNwYSeJfw67zwsmVCDy3up9XPnzDGxQfs8SNFbTaUGi3V8e8pexgu8lEUsOR8ClQBcl OWmeDkAxgX7GaBOVYnm8NZq28lvpziU/DmCpnKyR3Y7GzRL0BSFcy+pyoikfMdQ9s75b hV16PaODKYusFjuS5ZtkORHY1+U0tpGqiAnN2OaAQlgugE9pjuZ2MSl5BRo/jVPgVKSm BAgwHovA9IPfsfuo4Jn5HcNKdO7Og+2VIY35tGPKYPs/NVcdy6gPd7u1PtQl6X754hnc y0ig==