Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-11

Charles Shen <charles@cs.columbia.edu> Mon, 21 June 2010 15:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=L54bGqy6SHnRKVfj+xl3T2SPKJhpwBW8LpWMmKZjQEs=; b=qm9cQCKpq4pYgU+1A+ER2rXHfwwUE7IIwC8dVsdclwmzOHUUpN1DcqYCzMNaQtk9SY Mn1xRrlUV5DeWO2Pee/O0NN5EVc1rZqQAN/OXwBIwgeRJCDoSyWQ7OlpPNZdII1mAS9A 2z6Kgwn2fEwix69+TueP5Y6bOUYl8EoSjGp+8=