Re: [secdir] draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-04 SECDIR Review

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 10 May 2016 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JYkS62+QkwCcXEEw4O17mCPxkcmiaui538XFF04QV8M=; b=lc4FsQxcBKlXRrxBHJxf2PdkntQnVkN3EPRqIskAcyMhDowrgRnrbQ5dnufVPWKRAP vIJWYOCTS5cYsxzB2fsKQ27lBcK83UoRjT4MGXOWdIr3Xa7/QFsyTSet8+aHCJy4G8je xnmyLBXNdi+cabe0zwYikiAANb9iBr4BuUXzeqqXzg2jKlZLeeI7cpmmKrijuxqYMwrC INgvDhwZUauTLSmkSF0qBurI1CmlJiYZPfHDa/CfR0wqhMjhFC3sguMQWx5mq1t0YtDg 9VuWflYxT7CEaAvO+fxqqQISEJEKm4DHR0vmQIaEJYdVL56aCNBXopFyofcf/pLINSLM 62NQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JYkS62+QkwCcXEEw4O17mCPxkcmiaui538XFF04QV8M=; b=eoGrk8rleqVxq3bWBZkIboyWG8dx+VOLu/bbB5JwZHkgjRL6QFbEbfRgx3ywo4VTc3 2+ZE0UP+U8caSDY9243HyXr298oO52zeNgUukOoK3zkTXr41xl0NhNyMbklxMc2XQjDv vZO46xop9YTfmEQeceNJA9Eqku2Py4qgEMwxEuTLFPVmcOnaZ3jLYN2dyltw4s9DTaa9 4oNqCgBz2WYKkqt4vUTqIBI6CX7aQiYoBX6hvhC4T3kGMjiuG+Hhbs4mH/htjrK06arO QZUyU878DvnxOWMUdwPh6nI1rzgIbTO2sARaKCVzZFc/B7D27jpHjltfc2/elzuq4bhV cYzw==