Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-10

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Thu, 23 January 2014 19:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BJRwI+yWM7AVIbXTZRNhFovr4MO+ATF1dPW7SDsJZwY=; b=W58lwSU2Ap8gDBBssDWJUrnXI8NvySmrEAIoXf5GIlSWCD/t8z8Z7NN8qQLV2cOiCv Sz+Fou46QWWkofu/rmTp+SIG8IfF5oEctjs0u8Bwbon6wKbiELy6q02v1rJx3gGzkliB kTOQ4HRWhkiReaDP00XX1gdHil8fi8W0aQWIJJxxLL4UGlw3at/S5TGpGkB5w0N1/uQa tyYYbkBo33AvtYUDyf5qHRBOf5PZgdC2036vhGJ9mWNQG48PKBESf52DiybrWRRSsExK jOXt9yjC8snfryXcKy23hFL0oshHD5Ks+XQC2pvgxHmdCKccKWdgOsxx7fMblhyFp/YM iSiA==