Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-03

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Tue, 15 March 2016 17:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=na1pJBJY4aW15aWAo7stMvzGsPbYnEu/ds0ri8Il1LI=; b=jHJXOZ/aGYCjsw74PBKjf7ihWHr9s0pU/bBBWbIqrekCgvYtOpSzvB+l/W70jcIdS1 aGD0ExrJC7sPqbyqnV3oA5OJbW0w8IR+t2G/YHOVPysjji87u06xCb9FF4xYn6M2qqMz njgKmOnwQ+bWKe4DxGqd2XEmSo7K7o6PMjz1O7HCownnHE6/QGGQj8gzYAjKUhEeflFS UWh/gAl/MgYuwaT4mNGKXh8JcUjyEQvbOKiRVcHQwNt4MpiU78NQEzzcfJldQ0ut1IMU aHBFltQes/dfald6wrlWrMy1Ikfd32UTfHCR6tuq25iesG5zWSRAwl9DkxhN86h75Uni RbuQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=na1pJBJY4aW15aWAo7stMvzGsPbYnEu/ds0ri8Il1LI=; b=GYuezH+CRLs4MUXJituJNECjYxaQaJM9WDBBkjuwhSAuo1mlyCP5c5EvdkKF7hOuJq +iftq0qb/JLNA87lxusCbnkJQVc7+de6xw6WhRDUfE4yFnBjGY6Y3wc0Bb4fzawNi0p/ BL9soJKaCw2OFfHQ9tkD+XYD0tUpbA9QBgKho1BpK8oFDXI7ucTUzHsMprcHzTflg3GX P8zT6e52PXqivdKftTffYAeQlrni/gkNBUDbyAfD4m7AMxXQHY8HOc2ypeHVfCTuIo0b PIQgF7ko4DvK/1gXUAEJJKo/L8FaFP9UNkZqrrJpWvmDOXy2zLyOOScFgM4GbA3nUpGj iieA==