Re: [secdir] draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Sat, 15 August 2009 00:33 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:33:13 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@sun.com>, Sandra Murphy <sandy@sparta.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2658; t=1250296394; x=1251160394; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco .com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[secdir]=20draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure |Sender:=20; bh=ORASoBLYeOUQxt2L2LqWxxBrv9+6yIsJUSkzxfdj6tc=; b=UC3UTTgtPZSFsBXlU6M+L2pw130mcYMbn+91pdNmrNBKTDm/T+jNx/PFvK oA0fSHIotK8dF1ISsQHV9NcvtHya2SZgubdX15rXB3q0PYDJd+cBzpUN+OE1 fpluMK/5G/;