[secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-03

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Fri, 01 July 2011 23:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; l=3062; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1309564594; x=1310774194; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id: cc:to:mime-version; bh=ccZjSCWGySwoyTLUR5HTBWfnnZg+x+w0Sa/ZubCvvXU=; b=Vt6BMwd7yoB/BCQSgMz7qoPJnege0COiIrg8T/7dCZyRh/xQrJPf5+nN fMy3KSCeZH1kcm4RLyccTew0TTxOaueRW2sXhDtAEVq88Q1CD/f0E6kDK +Uy+RVv1Pcp5AxlTOCwbZ9yVv/Skm13ffcTWe44EliUyRhhymQiYOpoaY 0=;