Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-08

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Fri, 03 June 2016 19:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jI+ByUd/5pPvYrVsEw8b0z4jMP9wQ7PeevAqbtsnXqM=; b=ALAJdtaO5y636LbXtfNU4lhQ6YwDQxyq8c1vkwky4xRP6Cw7W+QdDnrcCm+xy/4/mF Xicq+xvaIQz1+/54erVGLowD66Lthvoqj+YQ1k7Jl6Vk+gR3NcMhXO5+wBAXeeW484CB gIsAf1kDNLkQUvmqYlwQKw9ytqixo0uRSW/vbPNcc3MB+47hn+MPV9+j3kdZPzXlpESg tMs52Gib+RUoja57WcsKXa7vA/ovNSzoYRmCFSR2Ob/55eL5OKGoHIrpitAyp61MmQLF XqrbcNFM0Aa1EUKleOsV9P+XX43g3Hv1sOZRaLDwVoj4598YRrEQ4B+0penGlJfvTflA Yw0A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jI+ByUd/5pPvYrVsEw8b0z4jMP9wQ7PeevAqbtsnXqM=; b=PGKvsbXRg6MBu2eqGPDDX/BGEUcZpWeNfGNUuwgJ5mnv3z8ANY81YdO+CqPkUH6jg/ 6wOWdVOK1GsB6g+DUtNunGRvciA+WDGgyun47uSo0MRuKiLYWTGw/xCSDTgn8XGO/gXy 6rmsTL1MA4fkIo6Gn5g9al+yvMtOt4aGC9c57piYux7wHMaS3z27UtUbRj6Th+BC248J tEbm6LD7pjWAL7Yjfdop+b/IvWJ2rL7IBTmVYORDpURZVG3KrhrqvQPtlonT9z5DY2F+ ZHx2hTBtOoPjm1NrA3rtAuqKfHjNvIe6SHTpNBaB9Qu9+QtD7c0BQiDtzaOdbs5URpZf +wUw==