Re: [secdir] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-03

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 20 November 2015 15:43 UTC

To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, Simon Josefsson <simon@josefsson.org>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 10:43:15 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1448034198; bh=GWN2SE6+4G8C93olK+3xchJOgWTViAEe6NRDClzQU8M=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=kGC+SsDkAFsEIes2plpoA9DLX1t0WatpfjcQZefEvc+M0jYUXNJOsyVQJD5u0eg1k llCeT4tPZDH0SrA7VoHHE+e3bYiUDT1gp0bMGoDztHFW33va8i+mlN6WMGIklmevQg A5G0v2LzwR+j0Y+lmzjItjvDKx/I+QgVzJsRBTAK5rGd932N09v28JF7wMhA8IhWoQ X8lVyNLh4RWy/XT0Ldr00TjmzgiV3OYuyVJUZjIclR5HaoZtmEHDOG8ZuUD7FZZ/Td KDb+HhH5j+DhwYQnFO7os3DTSOh8ue2/Lt3cJ48w0lfWZvhBHIwchc1+08AUw2gyzA armGq43ppjIHg==