Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-08

Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com> Thu, 10 March 2016 19:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=+BWrBzYfWHtjxVswNPQqqEyGRtBL7KPNNWInttbMj+8=; b=CIB0cVW/eSBxy6YJ/rcCWeifykbg6PeR4Brx1U/QipcWUzXCC/e0C1KKsWJCgGlPhA SXhMQ1UrHFvBrnUQ8AdG2ABsOQLVy1BAETIILwi4phJb36fHpPjJT1hqlDBeui7MZkOT d1iZM5dI3pmKp3mPOsTRG2FdRBtURmk/SQj89Y9MPj/uvuIIFMgMOyhaPiSNq1QA54oT 3j2hvvs8U1wArAuSqv4PmiZeSrLBLP/FDaJVgYWpV3nFtK9IoCMWfO7kM7c3N+e/ODMs YfOQ670ZOnLCYeDnYzYubWvnLALciy5wQEqA4cKqdgt6yFf8y+OI6Col/Ao7Pe6lT04x 4UDA==