Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-01

Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com> Mon, 12 April 2010 17:22 UTC

X-YMail-OSG: CWZzMC4VM1k3EV_CjP0S4miFCOb_f3qMf6MKVwzqBSeoS25_Q0sac51IuodChK3lALsmj5vIHIs9MBcV8pBQtnSqXrnBaEf9kwWuQuuBLiyxA6DOQFJbbTPJPRdA8b.BZ_KcamU68NqjGkHfJzzRv8zE_6z.tbR_DX3lNyPA8kaIPfL_euA34EB95i7B_J1ap397TuPpK0VMq8UULevQScseI1Atn8KrmBOhWyUJwNl44Z6ZvHN3PIijjiSbpoezzXhk4jf7j.qCJOPJxwRfMQ9IZwa6r2MZGYLCV8y8QXQGb1IxQ_AC6dES2oDSBUbfZBSWx258b4Io9HURrg_EjqXfu_qn1RVd1N92Zm9SDorByf.lQTgn1DQuh6cZp7tofP6SP9WfpB0MIUiriVV4CSazzpdlI0b5aMu1WxtqTY0RnM7na1LP