Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-07

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Fri, 01 June 2012 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; l=4095; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1338586110; x=1339795710; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=i4OQbhQb0LjGkKnvYAORZGqDd2dCAd0q192DUPKzYcg=; b=M+ira3TT/Z71kz5wSFkRRN9PFfCUw0gBh40HdDvHj4Zer5U+Celipo5n bC/qV3bN3lOS/VZVATnuIwQ21hkSKn3ilhKan2CFcMDQyxfO46DIRVOdG GWe/KreG1wPlSYPlD3PWPFu3vq5mgCFrpmZ78f++sxBCMmyu4X6G5mXHM k=;