Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis

Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com> Mon, 11 July 2011 21:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1310418106; bh=TdUGvhetdTTYAa7588ebYh0mKrSfTmsJE5edGtO6q+Q=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=wG2UNJJ8RBoePUxKAI/dib20iJY0LLcGO6oSsZUdm4mA8c08T49Zt8IM4pvI5PA4jwicEY94eT2+tE5EOhQOqq43Z+GSumpXgv2uxBA2eyMPAmTrOTNdOIYPo3r+RcWFbYR8JayRnNm791zq54L0RfY4zARr2P/05kk7p0v64pE=
X-YMail-OSG: xniHbAkVM1kqxffnysbLqDXJgb.EY489eg0ppKJJbg8bgMz n80fu0BiGYjVbRwcdCjJzOTagah2hgicqAZs4PrD95ym0nlAo0KuXH99XU8a ZoHAYpQ6rGcNYQiwosLSXacSe6NKB8wvybGZF7wemdQ2qY2kphKpGcj8rc5Q mXiJsZU5KzyH5FsmGmax.FV2Z4uDeK6ezlSyI5CmtZYUsdUurszASQ4JIvuW N_A7j0SUsnXJNoO1wnovitgVPFSZONWmh.zbQKNROWOx7ZjDfBAQSWDJzRti ulfBGNyVs5yNJAKmkDmVDzIE3xf_b6uZlwwyMFwEr0KwELDEoxULpcQDZ7WI hlVCd18SqLG3kxxEjnTBD.lh66gUEd3EPOIGoIhoka2Y-