Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03

"Senthil Sivakumar (ssenthil)" <ssenthil@cisco.com> Mon, 13 April 2015 19:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4868; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1428954105; x=1430163705; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=wnCLhb/Lg+6d3CysMb+Swslop0X4hxLp5rnbMzKJTvo=; b=Hbn0J4LKltGwecP5E2AoZFdAkOTnd0Ns+etSkn5OUhocK6w13NaTjcVk AgYGO0VCFLt5G2Xe6SKdPJtsks7aW0aGmgZ3EhgJOoEczl0cQJSI5O+vZ rCllvSVGuSVPj5Jbr/51xvX7JLfqO5B9wVj2Z7NXfdQYBncDSVN/L1koG 8=;