[secdir] secdir review of draft-zhu-mobileme-doc-04

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 25 February 2011 20:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=D+AAbWMolHRqa2NnZxRejnLLeJ58assWbYSbIQM9UIo=; b=fY7yODrkCnTrC2C6TirRTFJxc9sTVr9esfnoarTwiP19kKaEByygmkLfcXONEe3iQs D1NkzC3TfU8P1vkBxTLcgCoNRxJsCGvQAfAgTEZUzYZst3WvNidFNW97HTRzd7EQg10D edj9mFfhzf8j6tmf5qluCer3Sv63+16FrRnxQ=