Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 19 February 2015 14:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=/m9o1pS0NhhEgqKeVjDOU5tMYQ2ypYrv01vvTaGuIKM=; b=01zl2kaYJzk8xv79PqtuRGTjWQh0OX4OJJFweF4/apM43SrrcN30mGXs8MuaiClv98 LGxyLqT22yR1ynf+YS0VmUHxJwaFWWX0sPVtgEn0Jjsa9GK2Z9CXAaOB4Af/3oqQynkb 1+h9HA+rfxS8EGRa9EydEna+eHnuYIgvTZshBEnMGS91grFarGu/lYbHYC6wc6qMpp8s dUmyTreZEx5GCF/4IiCmCY0ykLu/mZuCPRgva5eqL0vNUQPjnd0RdCAHB5Fekg8qzDs7 AH5yf5d7yLkLeGCYYlzRAL7iKGqtCnjJFWYjtjAllPZua8Tya29BNmR5KhorNbvlPA8T zJHg==