Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-11

"Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <kwiereng@cisco.com> Thu, 06 February 2014 15:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5065; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1391700856; x=1392910456; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=bXYRTZTyPK20Ku/lMPLqDQbXaGwNo0Op2Eearsm5J90=; b=ZRs9vBp/s9hng96qYIYVewAD/23rThT4Y/0SRDPST7jihdNRWg8kRWdx mieaxNNX0BA03nlUW8mSwvtR5FgXC/edWkT1KeuQKRDhQ8XZ8cfgEqvae vwutQXUAO+Oz4O8jUgy+4VAAK34XKfYhzgdHb/da+M9mkXAallwgqZYVh I=;