Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-05: ESP Processing

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Wed, 04 January 2017 14:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1483541803; bh=q3kkoO3oFHfcAexFMtuK7TYSf6/ocrfNkX0lyT4pQxQ=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=E/Ek5+6kiaVJvbFUovG28++4MH2rnSNeMuEaBW5wieqd0SMpbJUxkNwder3iu83pSAIun8YVqS0GaPfxFwrmylhcct8D7uW0H4lo3u6GSkZbgZHFJXOL6YTiBddkOnn557d8EuaAZKb+Dzp4KMXLHkGPVCgI7bxScmwsD6KapNuntWwhdIPbjn2jbJlp9kQ2dyTcF2u12pZDKS5hZIO68Z6l4exHGxC+e5w6+YRrzm9F1asI0n9ldzf5TwZEWbMi5Uihi/SoZqZBa83TydAtnHlRGex7R2/ET4NPfPUfk6k1vDjt8cV//WCCdVq6BuGxKC8KBte2vZRpgAt2xbJabg==
X-YMail-OSG: PbdznzIVM1kokTF0MqLo2b_iVEhHdFBaa2LF4tPUewCaMQGLW6CovwozAYOeiIn 4XrPVcdX819A6jMnnmsvjbKOSKJFA1sj4NqdyzSzIqbm1v7dLcEMm400Shrq3b8UzRMGVC_qVGTP yDBOJw1aktifSqSERiiiZ6f1SCkXRXb0Bp9vpCgEMPOiOREWdP8kbH10vsv5vF9leM.voQ_CqMFL wfA7LqRhXSCYl.K9.Q6Nu5IotTonPQVo6wfOk7GFsGtCd9a9J0mO8uP82lfxY0XbJvPBi9FcEOJ6 KpYGXZGscxve3WXocAZBDwb5_apGKzxMwEZ8N.Nsbc5WFw5gR72zS9HsBd9cXwf8OQAyePYd8aMf C3KK7sNdSTE7gtXR2B8FkdmTGO2sgT5WNrlrQ5rK4KsYCGugMrAX9yClYkurSrW4lboEbQU5BJUw WagHwHjNNhmQkz0Hl6pUyfX4TG7Vy_ZP9Gx891_00JRUrGBh8spDElD3MmGXt09T04rYlqnnPHIP hteuZ.W_3L0oVPTptqwh7B20dMIb_Tm4d4oiyxzXThBo7G4yRuYqEGC.l5.YkZohz