Re: [secdir] [OAUTH-WG] ** OAuth Tutorial & OAuth Security Session **

Igor Faynberg <igor.faynberg@alcatel-lucent.com> Wed, 10 November 2010 06:57 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 01:36:35 -0500
From: Igor Faynberg <igor.faynberg@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Richard L. Barnes" <rbarnes@bbn.com>
References: <30C8090C-AD0E-4D2A-8F26-6EFC52DCDD9D@gmx.net><4CD73075.8050408@lodderstedt.net><180155C5EA10854997314CA5E063D18FECBAC9@TK5EX14MBXC113.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <1893623701-1289290076-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-776340369-@bda356.bisx.produk.on.blackberry> <4CD90C14.2060803@bbn.com> <180155C5EA10854997314CA5E063D18FEE90B8@TK5EX14MBXC117.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <4CDA3983.7050101@bbn.com>