Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-04

"Murphy, Sandra" <Sandra.Murphy@cobham.com> Tue, 14 September 2010 17:35 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:33:46 -0400
From: "Murphy, Sandra" <Sandra.Murphy@cobham.com>
To: Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com>, marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
Cc: Roque Gagliano <rogaglia@cisco.com>, draft-ietf-csi-send-cert@tools.ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org, "Alberto "@core3.amsl.com, García <alberto@it.uc3m.es>, draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send.all@tools.ietf.org, Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com>, csi-chairs@tools.ietf.org, IESG IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-04

Hopefully readable. As it is sent from a smartphone.

Roque and I have communicated about timing of my rereview.  He says I might as well wait for the wg to decide.  I am interested, iirc, in what actions or messages require what certs

Sandy

-----Original Message---.  Looking forward to (having time to) reviewing the new draft.